Miracle Brand Try Before You Buy Free Trial
Try Before You Buy (Free Trial)
How does the Try Before You Buy program work?
We’ll validate your credit card through an authorization. Best rest assured we will only charge your card if you decide to keep the item(s).
Try the item(s) for 10 days. Try the item in the comfort of your own home.
Pay if you love your item(s). We will charge your credit card for the items that you decide to keep.
Was my card charged when I placed the order?
- Your card was not charged. We simply authorized your credit card, and we maintain the authorization on your credit until you keep or return the item. We will only charge your card if you keep the item, or if your card is cancelled
When does the 10 day period begin?
- We track when the package was delivered to your house, which starts the 10 day period.
How long do I have to return my Try Before Buying items?
- You have until the end of the 10 day period to postmark returns.
How do you know not to charge my card for the items I’m returning?
- When you initiate a return, we know which items you plan on returning and know to expect these items at our warehouse. We provide ample time for your returned items to arrive at our warehouse, where we inspect the items and process your returns.
What if I decided to keep the items but then want to initiate a return?
- No problem! We have a 30 day return policy, so you can return items within this window.
How do I return an item?
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you charge my card when you place the order?
- We'll validate your card through an authorization for the full amount of the order. You'll see a pending charge on your statement, but rest assured that's not a charge. We'll only charge your card for the items you decide to keep.
What payment methods do you accept for Try Before You Buy purchases?
- We accept major credit cards and debit cards at this time.