Is Aloft Home sold in any stores?
- We are a direct to consumer company. We cut out the middleman and the retail store to pass the savings on to you, the consumer!
Are there any coupon codes?
- Sign up for our mailing list to be a part of our exclusive savings program. We occasionally run promotions and discount codes, but we believe our products already have great value.
How do I get in touch with you?
- You can contact us 24/7 at email@example.com. We typically respond within 1-2 business days.
Where are you towels made?
- Our Towels are manufactured from the world’s most famous long staple Aegean Turkish cotton grown from the Aegean part of Turkey since the middle ages. Our manufacturing partner, located in Gaziantep, Turkey, has over 50 years of experience in the textile industry.
- Our natural silver fiber is made in North Carolina and air shipped to Turkey to be spun and blended with long staple Turkish cotton
What is the difference between a regular bath towel vs your silver woven bath towel?
- Your average towel is comprised with bacteria and mold even after its first use. Our silver woven technology eliminates 99.9% of all bacteria from your towel leaving your towel fresh and clean every time. Read here about Our Technology
What tests have you done to ensure your towel is effective in eliminating bacteria?
- We hired an independent agency that is located in Maryland whose mission is to reduce the transmission of infections in the communities they serve. The doctors in this agency have over 20 years of academic research experience and have worked on numerous research initiatives including the use of antimicrobial surfaces in healthcare environments. The lab tests products that reduce pathogens on environmental surfaces including soft linen goods. We tested multiple towels with and without silver woven technology and noticed that all towels without our unique silver technology reduced bacteria by 0%. All towels with our unique silver technology reduced bacteria by 99.998%.
- We also ran multiple independent tests where our towels were subjected to repeated wash cycles. Our towels were removed at 25, 50, 75 and 100 wash intervals to see if the antibacterial system was washed away in any of these instances. The results revealed that the towels remained 99.9% effective even after 100 washes. So your towel will always be as effective for the lifetime of the product.
What certifications do your bath products have?
- All of our towels are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certified. Oeko-Tex Standard 100 is an independent testing and certification system for textile products from all stages of production (fibers, yarns, fabrics, dyeing, ready to use end products, accessories) along the textile value chain.
How should I care for my towels?
- Visit our Care Guide for information on how to care for your Aloft Home bath products.
What methods of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credits cards
- Please note, we can only accept one form of payment per order.
Will I be charged sales tax?
- Sales tax will apply only for orders shipped to New Jersey
What is the status of my order?
- To track your order, please set up an account at check out. This allows you to log in and receive the most up to date information on your order. We also send out emails with your tracking information once the order ships out.
What if I need to modify my order?
- Once an order is placed, our warehouse works swiftly to ensure a speedy delivery to your home. However, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to modify it before it ships out. If we are unable to modify it before it ships out, you can initiate a return once you receive your order
What if I need to cancel my order?
- Once an order is placed, our warehouse works swiftly to ensure a speedy delivery to your home. However, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to cancel it before it ships out. If we are unable to cancel it before it ships out, you can initiate a return once you receive your order.
- Cancellations are not guaranteed and can only be made during business hours Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
What is your return or exchange policy?
- Visit our Return Policy for information on how to return your Aloft Home bath products.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
- We currently use UPS, Fedex, and USPS. We do not deliver to PO Boxes.
How quickly will I receive my order?
- Orders placed before 2 PM EST generally ship the same business day, and all ground orders typically ship within 24 business hours of being placed. Once shipped, ground orders typically arrive 3-5 business days from the time they leave our warehouse
- Holiday orders may experience delayed shipments and deliveries due to higher than average order volume
What type of packaging do you have?
- We care about the environment. Like our textile products, all of our packaging is eco-friendly and sustainably produced. Our boxes are made without the use of lamination and are 100% recyclable. Whether you’re giving this as a gift, or using it for yourself, our packaging is extremely professional to ensure the highest quality of service.
Where does Aloft Home ship?
- As of right now, we only ship within the USA (including Alaska and Hawaii). We plan to include international shipping within the next couple of months.
How much does shipping cost?
- We provide free domestic ground shipping for all orders within the USA
Can I get my order expedited?
- You can select express or overnight shipping at checkout for domestic orders. There is an extra charge for all orders that are expedited. Orders must be received before 10 AM EST to begin processing the same day it is placed. Once you’ve placed your order, we are unable to expedite it.