Frequently Asked Questions
Is Miracle Brand sold in any stores?
- We are a direct to consumer company. We cut out the middleman and the retail store to pass the savings on to you, the consumer!
Are there any coupon codes?
- Sign up for our mailing list to be a part of our exclusive savings program. We occasionally run promotions and discount codes, but we believe our products already have great value.
What is the difference between Signature and Extra Luxe sheets?
- Our signature sheets are made with a percale weave to keep you cool and crisp throughout the night. Our Extra Luxe sheets are made with a sateen weave for an ultra-luxurious, silky feel.
What is the thread count of Miracle Sheets?
- The Signature is 350-thread-count, while the Extra Luxe is 500-thread count. Both contain all natural silver. The thread count is used to determine the quality and not thickness of sheets. The high thread count in our sheets guarantees that they are softer than traditional sheets.
How often do Miracle Sheets have to be washed compared to regular sheets?
- Regular sheets must be washed weekly, However, doing so on a regular basis can be time-consuming for most people. That's why we offer antibacterial bed sheets that can be washed 3x times less frequently than traditional ones all while helping you save time and keeping you clean!
What are Miracle Sheets made of?
- Our sheets are made of 95% high-quality Supima cotton and 5% anti-bacterial, pure and natural silver that kills 99.9% of bacteria!
What is the difference between a regular bath towel vs your silver woven bath towel?
- Your average towel is comprised with bacteria and mold even after its first use. Our silver woven technology eliminates 99.9% of all bacteria from your towel leaving your towel fresh and clean every time.
What tests have you done to ensure your towel is effective in eliminating bacteria?
- We hired an independent agency that is located in Maryland whose mission is to reduce the transmission of infections in the communities they serve. The doctors in this agency have over 20 years of academic research experience and have worked on numerous research initiatives including the use of antimicrobial surfaces in healthcare environments. The lab tests products that reduce pathogens on environmental surfaces including soft linen goods. We tested multiple towels with and without silver woven technology and noticed that all towels without our unique silver technology reduced bacteria by 0%. All towels with our unique silver technology reduced bacteria by 99.998%.
- We also ran multiple independent tests where our towels were subjected to repeated wash cycles. Our towels were removed at 25, 50, 75 and 100 wash intervals to see if the antibacterial system was washed away in any of these instances. The results revealed that the towels remained 99.9% effective even after 100 washes. So your towel will always be as effective for the lifetime of the product.
How should I care for my towels?
- Visit our Care Guide for information on how to care for your Miracle Brand bath products.
What certifications do your bath products have?
- All of our towels are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® (11-25127 and 17.HIN.04678). STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is an independent testing and certification system for textile products from all stages of production (fibers, yarns, fabrics, dyeing, ready to use end products, accessories) along the textile value chain.
Where are your products made?
- All our bed sheets are made in Bahrain whereas our towels are made in Turkey. We ship them from within the US, domestic and internationally! Our Towels are manufactured from the world’s most famous long staple Indian cotton grown from the central part of India since the middle ages. Our manufacturing partner, located in India and has over 50 years of experience in the textile industry. Our natural silver fiber is made in North Carolina and air shipped to India to be spun and blended with long staple India cotton.
Where do you ship from?
All of our orders are shipped from Jacksonville, FL. International orders may be subject to customs duties or taxes and would be the customers responsibility to pay.
What methods of payment do you accept and what currency do you charge in?
- We accept all major credits cards
- Please note, we can only accept one form of payment per order.
- Our prices are in US dollar unless clearly shown otherwise.
Will I be charged sales tax?
- You will be charges sales tax in accordance to your local regulation.
What is the status of my order?
- We send out emails with order updates and your tracking information once the order ships out. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email or call us.
What if I need to modify my order?
- Once an order is placed, our warehouse works swiftly to ensure a speedy delivery to your home. However, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to modify it before it ships out. If we are unable to modify it before it ships out, you can initiate a return once you receive your order
What if I need to cancel my order?
- Once an order is placed, our warehouse works swiftly to ensure a speedy delivery to your home. However, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to cancel it before it ships out. If we are unable to cancel it before it ships out, you can initiate a return once you receive your order.
- Cancellations are not guaranteed and can only be made during business hours Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST
What is your return or exchange policy?
- Visit our Return Policy for information on how to return your Miracle Brand bath products.
Which shipping carrier do you use?
- We currently use UPS, Fedex, and USPS.
How quickly will I receive my order?
- Orders placed before 2 PM EST generally ship the same business day, and all ground orders typically ship within 24 business hours of being placed. Once shipped, ground orders typically arrive 3-5 business days from the time they leave our warehouse
- Holiday orders may experience delayed shipments and deliveries due to higher than average order volume
What type of packaging do you have?
- We care about the environment. Like our textile products, all of our packaging is eco-friendly and sustainably produced. Our boxes are made without the use of lamination and are 100% recyclable. Whether you’re giving this as a gift, or using it for yourself, our packaging is extremely professional to ensure the highest quality of service.
Where does Miracle Brand ship?
- We ship internationally!
How much does shipping cost?
- We provide free domestic ground shipping for all orders within the USA. Orders to Canada have a flat $15 rate and rest of the world is calculated at checkout and shipped using DHL Express.
Can I get my order expedited?
- You can select express or overnight shipping at checkout for domestic orders. There is an extra charge for all orders that are expedited. Orders must be received before 10 AM EST to begin processing the same day it is placed. Once you’ve placed your order, we are unable to expedite it.
Are your products covered by warranty?
- At Miracle Brand, we have a 5 year quality warranty on all of our products! If you have an issue with the quality of your your product simply email us at email@example.com and we will be in touch to find a solution.
Are your products covered by warranty? For more derails see this: https://www.miraclebrand.co/pages/warranty
- If you would like to submit a quality claim, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone from our team will reach out to you to work towards a possible solution. Please note that in order to assess the claim, we will need a photo of the defective product.
What if I tried a product and didn't like it?
- No problem! We have a 30 day return policy, so you can return items within this window even if its used.
How do I return an item?
- You can contact us at email@example.com and we will give you the instructions.
- An order is considered lost if tracking never confirms package status as "delivered"
- If tracking shows no movement or looks to be stuck for more than 2 weeks, then orders may be considered lost and a claim will need to be made.
- Orders Lost in Transit or Delivered & Not Received will only be reshipped. Refunds will not be issued for these.
Claims for orders lost in-transit must be filed no later than 60 days from the last available tracking update.
- An order is considered stolen if tracking confirms package status as "delivered," but not received
- Miracle Brand asks that you wait 5 days from the day your package status was marked delivered before reaching out and filing your claim
Claims for stolen orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered. We will only reship these and refunds will not be issued
- If your item arrives damaged, unusable, or in an unacceptable condition, Miracle Brand encourages customers to file a claim immediately
- Please include photo reference of damaged item and packaging received
Claims for damaged orders must be filed within 15 days from the date your package was marked delivered.
How do I get in touch with you?
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries and updates regarding your order. If you have a more urgent requests for exchanges, cancellations or modifications, you can contact us at email@example.com. We typically respond within 1 hour during business days and we are available 24/7.
You can also call us at +1 888-683-4875 (USA) Or